Friday, April 24, 2020

My DL2Q Blog Book Vol. 13

I have added Volume 13 of my DianeLoves2Quilt blog books to my ongoing series that I make from the online service Blog2Print.  It spans the time period Jun 9, 2019 - Jan 12, 2020. The dedication reads
Volume 13 of DianeLoves2Quilt contains one completed quilt and includes progress on one that has lingered for nearly four years. There is much inspiration gained from three quilt shows. A new Christmas Cars quilt is started. Lots of pillowcases and many Elf and Santa knit hats join an eclectic mix of llamas and robots.
These are the front and back covers featuring Robot Pillows (post dated 6/9/2019), and Knit Santa Hats (post dated 7/15/2019).


Here is the Table of Contents containing 23 posts.


The following charts compare Volume 13 with previous volumes in terms of number of posts and time period addressed. This time I feel I am honing in on the optimal size. The post for Volume 12 (dated 2/23/2020) gives more cumulative details (to the point of ad nauseam) from past volumes. I guess I could not keep the engineering nerd in me from shining through. I do like plots and graphs.


1 comment:

  1. Vol 13 has a Christmas-y look, but I love it. Glad you're keeping up with this.

    ReplyDelete