Monday, June 8, 2020

Baby Boy Burp Cloths

Much as a multi-course fine meal often has a palette cleanser between courses, I use burp cloths to revitalize my energy level between challenging projects. As a break from the ruler work FMQ on my previous post dated 6/7/20, I made half a dozen burp cloths for a fellow quilter. She now has her first grandson after six granddaughters. Jungle animals, cool blue cats, and sports equipment served as the themed fabrics for these. The finished measurement of each is 16½" x 20". Each complementary pair is shown folded in thirds. Instructions for this style of burp cloth are available in my post for my post for 6/18/14. Each requires two fat quarters and is triple thick in the center section for extra absorbency.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like another fun set! I am glad they are quick, since it seems there's a steady stream of babies who need them as of late.

    ReplyDelete