Saturday, December 18, 2021

Third Saturday of December 2021

Beginning April 2020, my quilt guild members began a tradition of hanging quilts in the front of their homes on the third Saturday of the month as a source of enjoyment for the community and as a thank you for the essential workers during the pandemic. My initial post about this practice is dated 4/22/20.

For "Hang Your Quilt Day" this December, I chose to hang two Christmas quilts, both of which I have displayed before. From left to right these two quilts are Simple Gifts 49" x 68" and Grinch 45" x 72". More detail about each of these quilts is in my blog posts that are dated 6/10/15 and 7/2/14 respectively.



1 comment:

  1. I still remember the Grinch from the show at Alden Lane. And I love how that gifts quilt turned out!

    ReplyDelete