Saturday, April 15, 2023

Blue Star Quilt by Daughter Robin

My daughter visited me from Oklahoma with her son and daughter during their spring break from school, March 13-18, 2023. This quilt for her ten-year-old daughter Autumn is really Robin's to share on her blog Robin Loves Quilting when she completes it and writes her post about it. But we sandwiched it while she was here and she quilting the majority of it on my Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen. Here are a few photos from that visit. It was great mother/daughter bonding between her and me. It was also great bonding when she and her daughter initially selected the fabrics and pattern. Robin bought the extra-wide backing fabric when we were together at the Houston Quilt Festival, November 2022.






1 comment:

  1. That was a great trip - exhausting, but great. Next time I come out to quilt a quilt (that Handi-Quilter is such a good excuse for a trip!) I will leave the kids home and we can bond over fabric more fully. But seeing you was great, playing around with the Handi-quilter was great, and I loved that we all got to go to parks and museums around the town together!

    ReplyDelete