Friday, April 29, 2022

Stuffies for Grandkids

My quilting has taken a justifiable back seat lately. I just returned this weekend from visiting my four grandkids in southern California. Here are some stuffed toys I made for the younger two. These two construction vehicles were for my grandson who just turned four, made from a panel CAT Junior Crew by Caterpillar for Riley Blake Designs. 




This is a doll for my 15 month old granddaughter sewn from the Moda panel Friends.



The other two granddaughters are nearly 6 and recently turned 8. The 15 month old had already been whisked off to bed at the time of this photo of us all together.


Sometimes a few quick projects, made just for fun, combined with precious smiles and happy hugs, are all I need for a magical pick-me-up and renewed quilting inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip, and what adorable stuffies. I am sure the grandkids loved the company more, but I bet the gifts were nice as well!

    ReplyDelete