Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fireman Pillowcases- Happy Birthday, Jeremy!

I love making these pillowcases.  Picking the fabrics to coordinate is so much fun and there is the instant gratification of no hand finishing. These pillowcases were sewn on the last day of 2011 and I am just blogging about them now.  My son- in- law has been a fireman and has just been awarded his degree in fire prevention and safety, so these pillowcases are for him.  I have been waiting to post this blog til his birthday, today!  Happy Birthday, Jeremy!



The pillowcases are finished and have been mailed, but Jeremy probably has not opened the package yet; so I am bending the rules that this can count as a Work In Progress.  My corollary to the rule is "For items to be gifted, the project is complete once the gift has been given!"



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment