- Blog about what I have done.
- Do a short quick project that requires no hand finishing.
- Start a new project even though the UFOs are still plentiful.
- Pull fabrics from my stash and see what goes together just for fun.
- Read other folks' blogs
These green and purple polka dots really pick up the green frogs and purple birdies in this baby lamb print I got as part of a 50% pack of 10 random clearance fabrics. This is another pillowcase contender though I have only have a 1/2 yd of the lambs and need 3/4 for a full size case. But it is enough for a smaller pillow for a toddler. Again, all stash fabrics but still fun to play even if I never sew a stitch.After all, do people who stroll through an art museum ever paint any of the pictures they look at?
- None. And I do not feel at all guilty about it!
- Doll quilt - binding made, backing cut- but not seamed
- Pastel crocheted afghan - within 3 rounds of end
- Pink/lilac/green baby quilt for grand niece - made 15 blocks
- Chicken quilt - made binding and picked backing
- Hexagon Mask Quilt - layout begun but overwhelming
- Fire and Ice Quilt- sitting in closet awaiting decision on backing
- Grinch Quilt - ripening on the design wall
- Pumpkin/Iris/Blossom square wall hanging- needs backing and binding
- Presents with Bows quilt kit
- The Ghastlies- strip quilt
- Rubber Duckies strip quilt
Completed projects - 0
New projects - 1 (baby quilt)
Currently in progress - 3