Saturday, April 16, 2022

Third Saturday of April 2022

Today was rainy, but during a couple hours when the sun peeked through the clouds, I hung one perky quilt close to my front door under a protective overhanging order to keep up the my guild's third Saturday tradition. It is titled Cheery Daisy Stars, and dates from 2007. Details about this quilt are in the Third Saturday of March 2021 post. A relative of the Easter Bunny is keeping the quilt company.



Beginning April 2020, my quilt guild members began a tradition of hanging quilts in the front of their homes on the third Saturday of the month as a source of enjoyment for the community and as a thank you for the essential workers during the pandemic. My initial post about this practice is in my blog post dated 4/22/2020.

1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt... one day I will do my Lakehouse Dry Goods quilt (Fast Flowers from All People Quilt), but today I will just admire yours!

    ReplyDelete