Thursday, February 29, 2024

Alligator Burp Cloths

My grandson's teacher is looking forward to becoming a grandmother for the first time. My eight-year-old grandson asked if I would make some burp cloths for her and her new grandson. (I have a reputation for producing copious quantities of burp cloths.) He picked out this alligator print himself and my daughter said he was very, very excited about his choice. After googling the pattern, I learned it is Oasis Collection, Alligators Navy Flannel 446311. The alligators are about 5" wide. I paired it with a green stripe flannel from my stash

One yard of each flannel was enough to make up into four burp cloths in two complementary configurations.



Isaiah will enjoy giving them to his teacher. I hope she likes them. My tutorial for these burp cloths can be found in my post for 6/18/2014. Yes, I have been churning these out for over a decade. I have six grandchildren of my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment