I have attached another errata I found in the chart. It is in the snowflake band at the bottom where you want the pattern to repeat and join up. (The chart is given once and is to be repeated for two pair of reindeer.) I had to leave out one blue column of stitches and substitute another with blue and white column at the far left. I knit up and tore down twice before noticing the pattern was wrong and not that I had made a mistake. It was hard to notice since it was at the repeat point so beware.
Here are the hats being worn by some of our athletes last Olympics as they stand on the podium to get their medals.
SUMMARY: (and reminder list for me) of what other irons I have in the fire.
- Halloween quilt- complete with label
- Add tassels to cream/red/navy 2010 winter Olympics ski cap
- Bind Tool quilt
- Border Doll quilt
- Pick design/pattern for D&N baby quilt- request colors pink, pale purple, pale lime green
- Get Fire and Ice from closet and decide backing
- Grinch quilt- get inspired
- Layout mask fabric hexagon quilt on design wall
- Pumpkin/Red/Iris wall hanging- decide/piece backing
- Get chicken quilt from closet and revisit to make bigger or call good enough
New projects - 0
Currently in progress- 4