Monday, December 28, 2020

My DL2Q Blog Book Vol. 14

I have added Volume 14 of my DianeLoves2Quilt blog books to my ongoing series that I make from the online service Blog2Print. It spans the time period Jan 24, 2020 - Jun 9, 2020. The dedication reads

Isolation due to Covid-19 began in March, offering ample opportunity to stay in and sew. Volume 14 of DL2Q showcases four completed quilts plus pillowcases, burp cloths, stuffed toys, and kitchen valences with grommets. Pre-Covid artistic ventures included painting: mandala patterns on rocks and barn quilt blocks on plywood.


These are the front and back covers featuring Whirligiggles (my post dated 3/23/2020), and one of two Hungry Caterpillar quilts (posts dated 4/21/2020 and 4/13/2020). 


The two-page Table of Contents contains 32 posts.


The following charts compare Volume 14 with previous volumes in terms of number of pages, number of posts, and time period addressed. I do like plots and graphs. Must be the engineer in me peeking through.




No comments:

Post a Comment