Monday, June 4, 2018

When You Don't Sew, Buy

I have been traveling and not sewing and have no sewing related topics on which to pontificate. I did however, attend a Sandy Klop open house this past Friday featuring her American Jane fabric line where I purchased some blender and solid fabrics and two patterns. They are shown below.

The dots are ½ yard cuts, the solids are ¼ yard lengths. Solids are a stash expansion area for me.



I was intrigued by the spiral checks circle pattern and thought my husband would get a kick out of the flags and semaphores.


This entry is hardly long enough to be an engaging blog post but posts like this are my method of cataloging my purchases. Being short is good. It means I did not buy a lot. Even less engaging than this litany of what I bought, is digging out my sewing room counters so that I can sew! That will happen. Soon. Very soon.

1 comment:

  1. This new solids phase of yours confuses me. But, those are some great buys! I'm not sure what I would do with a circular quilt (drape it over the back of a couch, maybe?) but points for cute stuff, and points for restraint with this trip!

    ReplyDelete